July 25, 2011

yikes!

that last blog... yeah, i wrote it on June 22 and haven't published it. let me tell you what. it's been a crazy summer.

after we got back from disney, Josh was in Atlanta for a week and then, June 20, he had knee surgery to repair a torn ACL and Miniscus. he has been down almost all summer, and we have had a time. i am so thankful for friends and family who have been there to help me keep my sanity. it may have just been God's protection of my blog readers and my reputation that i have not had time to blog during most of his recovery. there have been times where God has revealed so many ugly sides of me during the last few weeks. i love my husband more than anything. it was just such a challenge to take care of him and three small kids. our marriage and appreciation for each other have definately increased over the summer.

on to other topics. i have started running. a new buddy best friend, Rachel, has gotten me hooked. i'm not sure i like it, but i don't like letting her down, so i go. and i like to get out of the house, so i go. and, i like reducing booty jiggle, so i go. we are training for a half marathon in October. me? a half marathon? yeah, right! that's my thoughts from a few weeks ago. but, as we've trained, and prayed and shared and done life together, i think we can do it! will keep you updated (don't gasp if it takes me two more months to update my blog).

i am so appreciative of God's love and forgiveness and grace. i need Him everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Love it friend! and dont let her fool you she is a runner!
    Love ya,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete